Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sewing a Skirt!

I'm sewing my dress!
Here am I in my finished skirt!!
I am so excited! Today I made a skirt. It is pink with a yellow band on the bottom, and pink ribbon trim. There are two flowers on it on the ribbon. It was the first time I used a sewing machine! I was a little scared. My mom helped me. My sisters and I all made skirts and we had to take turns using the machine. We had a bowl with numbers in it - 1, 2, 3, 4. I drew #2, but I traded for 3rd with my little sister. It was hard to make the skirt! But I want to make more - I want to make a vest. Maybe Purple Pixie will let me use some of the matching yellow fabric to make a vest that matches my skirt!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I am super proud of you, Sweat Pea! I think you'll be terrific making a vest - nothing to worry about!!
    XO
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tuk's,
    Wow, what a great job. When it's your turn to
    sleep over we can work on the vest.
    Keep up the great work!
    Love you,
    XXOO
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I will publish it as soon as I can. ~Tuki

School Pencil